Hair-fall and thinning of hair is the biggest cause for concern among a lot of women & men. It's not uncommon to start with a thick ponytail and watch it wear away with time. But that doesn't stop it from being the worst feeling in the world. If you relate to this, you will be happy to know that there are measures you can take to restore your hair's lustre and volume. The EnQ onion & hibiscus hair serum is one of the proven remedies practised in the ancient Ayurveda. It helps nourish your hair with its rich content of sulfur, which helps minimize hair thinning & breakage. It moisturizes hair strands and keeps them hydrated.
1) The Ayurvedic Ninja Fighter of Hair Fall and Dandruff
- Most Potent Natural Defense against hair fall
- Helps Rapidly increase hair length.
- Makes Hair Voluminous.
- Rich in Sulfur Content.
- Makes Hair Healthy and Strong.
- Improves Elasticity of Hair Strands.
- Helps Control Dandruff
2) A Unique Base made from Olivates
- Our years of R&D, we have developed a unique one of a kind serum base made from various derivatives of Organic Olives.
- This Ultra smooth watery Serum easily gets absorbed in the scalp and helps you control Hair Fall.
- These olivates hydrates hair strands & keeps them smooth shiny, soft and, silky whole day long.
- Olives maintain the health of your scalp and reduce dandruff too.
3) Hibiscus rosa-Sinensis Flower Extract
- Hibiscus is one of the most renowned herbs used for hair growth.
- It has gained popularity because of its ability to stimulate hair growth even from dormant hair follicles in bald patches.
- Hibiscus flower is an efficient remedy to put a stop to hair fall, encourage regrowth, and prevent premature greying.
How to use
For Hair Fall Control :
Put 2-3 drops with the help of dropper on scalp and spread it across the scalp and massage a little until absorbed. For hair thinning: take 1-2 drops and rub the serum between your palm evenly and then put it on mid section and ends of the hair. For better result use every night.
- Onion extract
- Hibiscus extract